Church/Organization Accounts are only available to Churches and Organizations located in the United States.
Possible sales tax exemption and “Bill Me” payment options available for qualified accounts.
If you are not setting up an account for a church or organization located within the United States, we’d recommend setting up an Individual Account.
Church/Organization Name, Church/Organization Billing Address, and Church/Organization Phone must all be the physical church/organization name, church/organization billing address, and church/organization phone number.
Individual Accounts are immediately available to all United States, Canadian, and international customers.
Individual Accounts can only pay with a credit card and will be charged sales tax on all orders.
If you are setting up an account for a church or organization located within the United States, we’d recommend setting up a Church/Organization Account.
Before Creating Your Church/Organization Account:
- Make sure your church/organization doesn't already have an account.
- If you create a duplicate account, it can cause delays in order processing and impacts quality of service.
- If you can't determine if you have an existing Group account from your church records or other church staff, we can help. Please call 1-800-447-1070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to fill out all the account creation fields with your church/organization information rather than personal information.
- Gather your church/organization name, address, billing address. Also, name, email, and phone for the church/organization AND the account administrator (i.e. ordering/billing contact).
- Once you create a church/organization account, make sure all staff order through the church/org account (rather than purchasing as an Individual or Guest), so you get credit for all purchases made.